Sunday, September 30, 2012

RadioWest! Tomorrow! Oct.1st!


Hello Friends. It is turning out to be a busy and momentus fall season. Last week I got the first copies of the new book. Yesterday I signed books at the Daughters of Utah Pioneers annual convention. And tomorrow?

TOMORROW, Monday October 1st, I will be a guest on RadioWest, a program on KUER 90.1FM, our local NPR affiliate. The show will air from 11 a.m. to noon if you want to call in with questions and comments. Or you can catch it from the archives via podcast, or the re-run in the evening at 7 p.m.

And of course I'll be having a little book launch party at my home this coming Friday evening, with pioneer treats (maybe even bread) and a reading. And another soiree in Salt Lake City later in the month. Send me an email if you'd like an invite to either of these events.

Has anyone read the book yet? I'd love for someone to post a review...

0 comments: